There are no rules for planting a Color Your Grass collection. Jacqueline van der Kloet, the Dutch designer who inspired Color Your Grass, suggests the following approach:
1. Choose a sunny location where the soil drains well.
2. Mow the grass to improve the visibility of the bulbs.
3. Open the bags and mix the bulbs in a bulb crate or wheelbarrow.
4. Toss the bulbs out onto the grass.
5. Plant the bulbs where they lie.
Detailed instructions for planting according to Jacqueline’s method will be included with every order.