Our minimum order is $60
Small orders often require as much handling (or more) as large orders. In order to keep our prices wholesale, we ask for a $60 minimum for each order.
When to Order
We urge you to order early, before the middle of September. Your bulbs will be reserved and then delivered in the fall for planting. We maintain inventory into December, but many selections sell out. Credit cards won’t be charged and invoices won’t be issued until your bulbs are shipped in the fall.
How to Order
To reserve flowerbulbs for fall delivery and planting, you can:
- Use This Website
- Click on an item, enter the desired quantity, and then click “Add to Cart.” Add other items in the same manner. When you have finished making selections, click on the shopping cart at the top of the page and follow the step-by-step directions to review your order, enter shipping and payment information, and place your order. It’s fast and easy.
- Order by Phone
- 1 (888) 847-8637
- 8–6 ET Monday–Friday
- 10–3 ET Weekends (mid-Sep–Oct)
- If paying by credit card, please have your card handy when you call.
- Fax Your Order
- Print an order form and fax it to 1 (203) 309-6099.
- Mail Your Order
- Print an order form and mail it to:
- Colorblends Wholesale Flowerbulbs
- U.S. Distribution Center
- 747 Barnum Avenue
- Bridgeport, CT 06608
- After September 15, please place all orders through this website or by phone.
If you have any questions about ordering, please call us.
Colorblends accepts the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit cards are not charged until bulbs are delivered in the fall. We do not currently accept PayPal.
Commercial customers with whom we have an established relationship may apply for terms. To request a credit application, please call us.
Purchase orders are accepted from approved institutions, companies, and organizations. Government agencies, cities, states, counties, and public schools are automatically approved. Call us for details.
Golf Course Superintendents
Colorblends has been a member of the GCSAA since 1987 and is pleased to extend credit to fellow members. Reserve your bulbs now. We will invoice you after delivery in the fall.
The varieties in a blend are mixed in the Netherlands before packing. There is generally no way to differentiate between the varieties after they are mixed. Our customers appreciate that we have done the work of blending, as mixing bulbs can require considerable time and effort. If you are interested in ordering a variety that is part of a blend, let us know. We may stock it separately.